1. This person who was going to get a good deal on a TV, but turned out to be a complete monster.
2. This person who thought complaining about the price might get them a $200 discount.
3. This really bad attempt at trying to buy something from someone who set a firm price.
4. This person who revealed the scummy truth about their negotiation tactics before they’d actually gotten the product.
5. This clown rudely trying to negotiate a discount because it’s their son’s birthday.
6. This person trying to put very strict time restraints on their offer for a car.
7. This master class on what not to do when negotiating.
8. This awful, lowballing negotiator.
9. This person who casually tried to lower an offer that was already too low.
10. This negotiator who called the seller a “fucking wimp” and was really doing more begging than bargaining.
11. This person who offered $100 less than the asking price, had a deal, then tried to drop it even lower.
12. This person who literally had knowledge of the other offers that’d been made to a seller, and still offered lower.
13. This person who took lowballing to a whole new level by offering $975 less than the asking price!
14. And finally, this person who came in with a low offer and a lot of entitlement.