Dermstore is a fabulous source for all things beauty. Now they’re offering up to 20% off tons of must-have items with code GLOWUP, so run, don’t walk. The sale only lasts through March 10, so better getting to clicking!
1. An advanced eyelash conditioner that will make your lashes look long, luscious, and super hydrated. There’s no reason to let your lashes suffer the effects of lasting mascara use.
2. A three-piece hair dryer for those craving a salon blow out that they can maintain from home. This professional-grade hair dryer comes with two nozzles so you can style your hair exactly the way you want.
3. A daily microfoliant from Dermalogica, because scrubbing your face isn’t the answer to smooth, exfoliated skin. This’ll promote the turnover of new skin cells to leave your skin looking bright, refreshed, and baby soft.
4. A microneedle facial roller so you can minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and scarring from the comfort of your own home. People pay top dollar for this kind of procedure with facialists and dermatologists, so this is sort of an unbeatable deal.
5. A travel-sized micellar water that is truly a lifesaver for those on the go. It’s perfect for swiping across your face with a cotton pad for a super low-key nighttime routine or when you don’t otherwise have access to your favorite face wash.
6. A micro-exfoliating shampoo for the person looking to boost their overall scalp health. It reduces irritation and dryness while detoxifying the scalp to rid it of impurities and flakiness. Talk about a multifunctioning product.
7. A sleeping night oil from Sunday Riley, because don’t we all want a radiant complexion? This product locks in moisture so you can wake up feeling dewy, replenished, and ready for the day.
8. A tub of ultra repair cream so you can make your skin truly softer than you ever thought possible. I wear this product daily and swear by it so adamantly, I’m surprised First Aid Beauty doesn’t sponsor me.
9. And speaking of First Aid Beauty, some radiance pads that are an amazing price for the amount of benefits they offer. These help clear up hyperpigmentation, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and brightens up skin’s overall appearance.
10. A lip care balm for those who suffer from not only dry winter skin, but also dry winter lips. This is a great way to nourish your lips and protect against chapping and cracking if you live in super dry weather.
11. A set of 24 pimple patches, because don’t we all love the feeling of a pimple shrinking overnight? These patches are one of the more reasonably priced of the variety and the reviews speak for themselves.
12. An ultra softening heel and elbow cream so you can ensure your body is getting the hydration it needs. When we talk about skincare, most of the time it’s about our faces, but your body is JUST as important!
13. A cleansing toning lotion that removes makeup swiftly and helps prep your skin. It’ll remove grime without totally stripping your skin of moisture so you can feel bright and not greasy.
14. An advanced skin technology green cream for the person who suffers from chronic tomato face. I, being one of them, love any green cream I can get my hands on and this one is a tried-and-true lifesaver.
15. A total eye care cream with SPF, because there’s never a better time to start taking care of your more delicate skin than the present. Plus, the SPF will protect from sun damage and subsequent aging effects, which we love.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.