1. We do actually eat beans on toast and we take it very seriously.
2. Although maybe not as seriously as our love for queues.
3. We can a bit difficult when it comes to letting people in our friendship circles.
4. But when we do (which will happen), it will become apparent that we are indeed obsessed with “banter.”
5. And yes, that does mostly mean insulting people.
6. Our phrases are frankly, quite ridiculous when you really think about it.
7. And I guess our names for things…are quite whimsical.
8. Grey and rainy is an accurate description of the weather generally.
9. And probably because of this general gloom, we can be quite stern and hate any kind of enthusiasm.
10. Our houses are like something out of a storybook.
11. And our pubs are pretty damn nice, too.
12. Which is probably why we’re always in them.
13. We definitely don’t work as hard as our American friends.
14. And yes, we are always going on vacation.
15. We do avoid the dentist, and whilst we have heard of flossing actually, we just choose not to do it.
16. We do believe tea-making is an art form that requires great skill and precision.
17. And while we don’t have afternoon tea every afternoon, we do love indulging in one from time to time.
18. We don’t often say what we mean right away because we like to sort of kind of go about a situation sort of like right now with this sentence that kind of illustrates the point that I am making but haven’t made yet.
19. We do love that you love our accents, and yes maybe sometimes we do play up to it…
Are there any other popular beliefs Americans have about Brits that actually ring kinda true? Let us know in the comments below!