25. This casual look that screams “midnight stroll in Chicago in May” to me. I do not know much about Chicago.
24. This work outfit that I like a lot even though I do not enjoy a big belt.
23. This dress that I wish were a prettier color, because it’s great.
22. This slightly forgettable, but nevertheless lovely dress.
21. This look that feels very 2012 to me, but I’m into it.
20. This red outfit that’s nice, but also a tad boring.
19. This blue wrap dress that’s breezy and chill, but also semi-fancy.
18. This school dance dress that feels kind of magical.
17. This tights and cardigan outfit that’s making me wish I wore a lot more tights and cardigans.
16. This simple winner of a red dress.
15. This skirt outfit that definitely would be in my top five if the skirt were more high-waisted.
14. This dress that would even make Miranda Priestly think florals are groundbreaking.
13. This overall-and-boots look that almost doesn’t work, but really does.
12. This bow-filled dress that I want to endlessly adore with all my heart, but something’s getting in the way.
11. This plaid number that would make me feel like I’ve been transported into a musical episode of a teen show. I want that feeling.
10. This floral outfit that’s oh so pretty and professional. I wish there weren’t a belt, though.
9. This red dress with these blue flats and this cute small purse. I would never buy any of these items for myself and that’s wrong of me.
8. This dress that I want to wear to a farmers market in Toulouse.
7. This very classy look that’s perfect for a date to some sort of play about, like, Ava Gardner.
6. This casual dress I could wear every day for two weeks and not realize it.
5. This yellow dress that’s made for a balcony rumination.
4. This look that would make feel feel like I own the room. Like I literally am the owner of the room.
3. This velvet stunner that’s so nice, I can totally ignore the weirdly short heels.
2. This dress I love so much, I bought a dress exactly like it.
1. And finally, this outfit that Prince styled her in. Of course it’s #1.
Did I miss any of your favorites? Let me know in the comments below!