1. A maxi dress that you’ll probably wear all summer long. Don’t worry, there are six other colors to choose from so no one will know that it’s literally the only thing you wear now.
2. Slingback flats, because they’re cute for casual outings, but also professional enough to look perfect for the office. Plus, they’re oh-so-comfy!
3. A short pajama set so you can look put together at all times, even at night. Now the pizza delivery guy won’t think you’re just a cave goblin who wears their middle school pajamas still. I’m talking about me.
4. A plush throw blanket because you can never have enough throw blankets, in my opinion. Do I own 12 different blankets? Yes. Do I also need this plush one? Yes. “But it has tassels!” —me, persuading my fiancé it’s different.
5. Cut-out leggings that will have everyone’s heads turning like “Daaang, I thought those were lame regular leggings but look at those cut-outs!” Just flip the hair and walk away.
6. Girlfriend Collective biker shorts that have quickly turned into the best trend to grace us this past year. They’re not only wicked comfortable, but pair them with chunky sneakers, an oversized top, plus a cross-body bag and you’re basically an Instagram influencer.
7. Adidas slides because I see all the cool kids wearing them and we can be cool too! I’m in with the trends.
8. A long sleeve crop top that will basically become your favorite top in your wardrobe. You can seriously pair it with any bottom, jeans, skirts, pants, shorts, you name it and it will look ah-ma-zing.
9. An aromatherapy diffuser that looks so sleek and modern, you’d think it was a fancy art piece you bought at a gallery showing.
10. A denim skirt because sometimes shorts are just too limiting. Listen, it’s going to be summer and I sweat a lot. I need the breeze *and* it’s an adorable skirt.
11. Pink loafers that are giving me some serious Elton John vibes and honestly I’m living for it. Alexa, play “Rocket Man,” thanks, babe.
12. A simple blouse you can wear to your next Zoom meeting and no one will even know you’re still wearing your Snoopy pajamas pants that have nine-year-old coffee stains on them. It’s called ~professionalism~.
13. A monogrammed mug so everyone in the house (or office) knows this is *your* mug. See that S? It means Stephanie, but also STAY AWAY FROM MY MUG, CAROL.
14. High-waisted Levi’s denim shorts that will quickly become *the* shorts you wear basically all season long. They’re comfortable, stylish, and easily dressed up or down depending on your top.
15. Wedge sandals because honestly these are just the quintessential spring shoes and they make any casual outfit look just that much more put together.
16. Vince Camuto high-rise leggings so nice, you’ll actually be able to get away with wearing these at work and no one who sees you would think it was weird. Especially because you still WFH and your cats don’t understand the concept of clothing.
17. An oversized sweatshirt you’ll not only wear around the house but probably to every lazy errand run you need to take. Gas station trip for snacks? Definitely. Grocery shopping for snacks? Absolutely. Drive-thru for more snacks? Yes.
18. Crocs, because you’ve been evading this trend for waaay too long. It’s time. You need to wear them. It’s your final form.
19. A looped knit throw pillow that you’ll want to cuddle with like it’s a soft little teddy bear. Just stroke the furry pillow…trust me.
20. A “boyfriend” shirt so you can look effortlessly chic with a pair of dark jeans and wedges this spring. I’m basically trying to channel my inner Joanna Gaines this season. We just need ~more shiplap~.
21. Cozy slippers to keep you cozy and stylish when you’re lounging around the house. Basically the aesthetic I’ve been striving for this past year.
22. A cap sleeve blouse perfect for work but also work for casual outfits when you’re out on the town. You can tuck it into trousers or some adorable mom shorts and it’ll just WERK.
23. High-waisted skinny jeans and before Gen Z comes for me, these have a ~raw hem~ so they’re not true skinnies, okay? They’re cute and will look adorable with literally any top.
24. A stainless-steel water bottle that is so darn cute, it’ll entice you to drink water for once. No, Sarah, three iced coffees do *not* count as hydration, sorry.
25. A sports bra because if there is any time we need support for our boobs, it’s while we’re doing burpees and squat jumps. Plus, with the breathable mesh, you’ll feel easy-breezy while cursing at the YouTube workout video.
26. A long-sleeve bodysuit so you don’t have to deal with the awkward “shoving my entire arm in my pants” move when you’re tucking tops in your tight pants.
27. And a cardigan you’ll basically wear every time you’re cold. If you’re anything like me, that would be literally ALL THE TIME. Why is everywhere so cold?!
You, when you see everything really *is* under $50 and amazing.