1. A password journal in case you forget every password under the sun. *Wait, what was my Netflix password again? It’s in the book.*
2. A dishwasher magnet so everyone will know not to throw the dirty dishes into a freshly cleaned load.
3. All-natural bottle cleaning tablets for making your thermos cups look as good as gold. Those coffee stains will be gone in no time.
4. A chainmail scrubber to effectively clean all of the burned-on grime on your cast-iron skillets without removing the seasoning or causing damage. It’s also safe for use on waffle makers, griddles, and casserole dishes, so you basically have no excuse for having less-than-immaculate dishes.
5. A clip-on sleeve since you’re always losing your lip balm in the abyss that is the bottom of your bag, and you want to keep it handy at all times.
6. Ceiling fan chain pulls that’ll make turning the fan on and off less of a hassle. We all know the struggle that is accidentally pulling the light chain instead of the fan one in the middle of the night…
7. A smart funnel so you can transfer liquids from one bottle into a new one. You know, when you have two ketchups open and one is on its last limb? This funnel will help you transport the leftover ketchup into the newer bottle with no problems.
8. A pet hair removal glove to keep yourself from finding your pup’s hair all over your spotless hardwood floors. They’ll enjoy this stimulating massage and you’ll enjoy ridding them of the fur that would have eventually fallen onto your clean floors.
9. A set of nonstick oven liners that’ll ensure any excess drippings or crumbs from your cooked meals don’t stay burning at the bottom of the oven floor.
10. A garbage disposal brush so you can be sure there won’t be any bizarre stenches coming out of there…
11. Anti-chafe lace bands because wearing skirts and dresses without these can be one painful experience (relatable).
12. A container of The Pink Stuff cleaning paste that’ll clean practically anything. Scuffs on the walls? Dirty stove? Stains on your bath tub? The Pink Stuff will fix all that.
13. A silicone case so you can avoid the tangled mess that is taking your earbuds out of your bag. I personally should’ve bought this a longgggg time ago.
14. An over-the-seat car trash bag in case you tend to stuff all those used napkins and empty chip bags in your door compartments. This will help keep your car spotless.
15. A cute hanging basket if you can’t be bothered to nail a shelf to your bathroom wall but still need a spot to house your skincare needs.
16. A hanger stacker because grabbing one for that new clothing item you bought should be hassle-free. No more trying to find a needle in THAT haystack…
17. A toilet night-light so when you stop in the bathroom at night you can see where you’re going and won’t miss the toilet entirely.
18. A garbage-disposal foaming cleaner to refresh the drain and place you pour all your left over noodles that linger on your plate after dinner. Keep the garbage disposal squeaky clean so you can continue to use it in all your lazy glory.
19. A sandwich bag organizer so you can toss away the boxes and have them sorted by size. The next time you need a bag for your leftovers, selecting the correct sized bag will be much easier.
20. A grippy silicone strip because no one wants their bag slipping off their arm (the worst). Add this to the strap and it’ll stay in place all day.
21. A carpet shampoo — perfect for a living room refresh because with pets and kids, who knows what discolorations will be found all over that fuzzy floor.
22. A pet-hair remover so you can de-hair your sofa, chairs, and carpet from the built up pet fur that’s just been covering anything and everything.
23. A set of colanders that collapse so when you’re finished giving your veggies and fruits a quick rinse, you won’t have to worry about it taking up a ridiculous amount of cabinet space.
24. A box of coffee machine-cleaning powder because you KNOW you use this kitchen tool the most and want to protect it at all costs.
25. A mini UV light toothbrush cover for helping disinfect your toothbrush head from the potential germs that can fester on your vanity. The rechargeable case will give you up to 30 cleanings on one full charge!
26. A pair of silicone dish-washing gloves to help you tackle that massive pile of pots and pans without ever picking up a sponge. Just pour on some soap and get to scrubbing!
27. A washable, reusable sponge with scrubby mesh on one side and soft cotton terry cloth on the other to tackle messes of any size. Plus, those prints are really adorable!
28. A four-pack of fridge bins for meal prepping or housing your leftovers from that burrito bowl you had for lunch.
29. Cloud air-vent clips to use as mask holders so you’ll never be caught without it again. (OR, just get these because they look cute.)
When you show all your friends these useful things.