1. A pack of flushable wet wipes for those days when a roll of the dry, scratchy stuff just isn’t gonna cut it. 🧻
2. A tube of extra-hold eyelash adhesive guaranteed to keep those falsies from flying off while you’re out and about.
3. OR, a bottle of Lash Princess mascara if you want the same false-eyelash effect, but aren’t in the mood to go through the hassle of actually applying them.
4. A cult-favorite CeraVe Moisturizing Cream reviewers swear by for nourishing their face *and* body. It’s formulated with hyaluronic acid and ceramides to lock in moisture and reduce skin irritation.
5. An iRoller screen cleaner that’ll keep all your electronic devices looking like they’re fresh outta the box.
6. A mini cast-iron skillet you can use to make individual desserts, game-day dips, or even a sunny-side up egg. 🍳
7. A mammoth-sized lint roller that’ll be no match for all the dust and pet hair coating your floors, furniture, and clothing.
8. A pack of silicone baking mats to make clean up SO much easier. Ya, you can use them for cookies and stuff, but also BACON!? I smell some perfectly golden, beautifully crisp slices in your future. 🥓
9. A pack of headrest organizers because you worked HARD for that Louis! There’s no reason to be putting it on the dirty seat of your car when it can have a special home of its own. 👜✨
10. A fingertip pulse oximeter equipped to accurately determine your blood oxygen levels, perfusion index, pulse rate and pulse strength in just eight seconds’ time.
11. A mattress protector that’s hypoallergenic AND waterproof! It’ll prevent any fluids or allergens from ruining your mattress *without* changing the feel or being super noisy.
12. An all-natural tub and tile cleaner to banish all the soap scum and mildew that refuses to leave your shower. It’ll also leave your bathroom smelling like tea tree and eucalyptus, rather than a bunch of chemicals.
13. A cooktop cleaning kit that comes with everything you need to FINALLY get your electric stove looking presentable again.
14. A pan and pot lid organizer I’m betting will add some calm to the chaos that is your current kitchen-storage situation. This genius rack allows you to *easily* pull out the pan you need, without having to lift off the five other pans you’ve got stacked on top of it.
15. A silverware sorter that fits a full 24-piece cutlery set but takes up HALF the space of a traditional organizer, freeing up so much extra storage in a drawer you never thought you could get back.
16. A Schick Silk Touch-Up Tool you can use to shape your eyebrows, exfoliate skin, and remove peach fuzz.
17. Glisten disposer cleaner designed to scrub away grunge and odor-causing build-up from sidewalls, blades, and under the splashguard with its oh-so-satisfying foaming formula.
18. A wood polish and conditioner that’ll restore your antiques, dining table, kitchen cabinets, and wood doors to their former glory — which means you can delay having to buy new ones!
19. A bottle of Fog Gone, because steamy glasses are so ~foggin’~ annoying! Now, you’ll be able to wear your glasses with your mask(s) *and* see where you’re going. 🤓
20. A shampoo formulated with biotin, keratin, and zinc to help moisturize your scalp. It may even promote hair growth!
21. A pack of dishwasher-cleaning tablets because, yes, your dishwasher does need to be cleaned occasionally despite the fact that its literal job is to wash the things you put inside it.
22. A water bottle and tumbler organizer that you’ve probably already seen on TikTok. This thing will help maximize space in your cupboards, as well as make reaching your fav bottle much less challenging.
23. Speaking of bottles, a pack of cleaning tablets to make washing your bottles and tumblers less of a headache.
24. A touchless vacuum that’ll make your dust pan look like it’s straight from the Stone Age. Say goodbye to the daunting, back-breaking task of bending over and trying to get every last crumb swept up.
25. A bottle of Leather Honey you can use to restore that dingy sofa you just snagged on Facebook Marketplace. All you need is a scrubbing brush and a little elbow grease for the honey to work its magic. 🍯
26. An ear-and-nose trimmer that’ll snip away any unwanted hairs with ease. News flash! — using a full-sized pair of scissors to trim things up is quite dangerous.👃✂️👂
27. Some good ol’ Goo Gone to rid any surface of, well, goo. It’s not worth breaking a nail trying to get labels and stickers off! Let this do it for you instead.
28. A windshield cover that’ll make scraping the snow and ice off of your car a breeze. All you’ve gotta do is peel it off and, boom, you’ll be on your way. ❄️🚗
29. A rechargeable electric lighter so you can stop burning yourself trying to light candles whose wicks are on their last legs.
30. A detangling brush that’ll glide right through even the most stubborn coils.