1. Ballet flats, because you don’t need hours and hours of dance training to know how classic and elegant these look on. Plus, reviewers swear this style gets comfier the longer you wear them!
2. Adidas sneakers that are a classic for a reason — they go with everything (yes, even dresses and skirts) while still making you feel so on-trend.
3. A flat specifically designed with “Vio-Motion Technology,” which means they hug your arches and support your feet, so your feet stay comfortable no matter how long you end up walking in them.
4. Scalloped sandals with a block heel small enough that you’ll feel a little boost of confidence but won’t have to worry about your feet hurting in a matter of hours.
5. A pair of Rainbow wave sneakers your arches will be thanking you for purchasing because they are not only fun and add a pop of color to your outfit, but they also have Ortholite insoles.
6. A pair of Sorel wedge sandals you can walk 500 miles in this spring (and then 500 more this summer). These wedges may be the most comfortable heels you put on your feet, so it doesn’t matter where you end up wearing them.
7. Puma Liga Og sneakers for a casual look that doesn’t skimp on the style. You’ll def want to cuff your pants a couple of times just to show these off more.
8. Lace-up hiking boots you don’t need to climb a mountain to rock. But I mean, sometimes the grocery store feels like its own kind of mountain, if you know what I mean.
9. Strawberry ankle strap kitten heels with a retro flair that will be a ~berry~ cute edition to your look. Not to mention that the kitten heels mean you can wear them for hours and hours no problem. Get ready to see me rocking these around my house every day for the next year.
10. A pair of penny loafers you can dress up with a suit or dress and down with jeans and a T-shirt for a look that will work ~overtime~ getting you where you need to go.
11. Some platform oxfords you’ll want to go back to school just to show off and get an A+ in style (and comfort).
12. Tortoise wedges made with a soft padded footbed so even if these look like they could be uncomfortable, trust me, you might just feel like you’re walking on air in these babies.
13. Pointed-toe slip-ons perfect for the days when you’re running late but still want to look put together. Just shove your feet in them and run out the door.
14. Oxford lace-ups specifically designed with water- and stain-resistant fabric, so you won’t have to worry if you get caught in the rain (or even if you accidentally spill a piña colada on them).
15. Mules to give your style a little ~boost~ without making you feel like you’re a baby giraffe just trying out their legs for the first time.
16. Steve Madden animal-print sneakers in a mix of animal prints to help show off your ~wild~ side. And by wild side, I mean your ability to pair these with everything you have in your closet knowing your feet will not be screaming at you at the end of the day.
17. Cut-out mules designed to be a more sophisticated take on a flat that doesn’t let the comfort ~slide~.
18. A pair of bow-top flats, because cute and comfortable shoes are the ~gift~ that just keeps on giving.
19. Rothy’s Mary Jane flats I’ll get straight to the ~point~ about — not only is this stand-out style made from recycled materials, but they’re also stretchy (meaning they hug your feet) and washable, so your feet will always feel fresh (literally and figuratively).
20. A pair of clogs you ~wood~ be caught wearing because they’re cute and different, yet extremely comfortable.
21. Color-block sneakers not only made with a removable insole pad and arch support but also with breathable mesh fabric, meaning you can wear this ~stand~-out style all the way through the summer months without your feet getting super sweaty (which is one of the worst feelings in the world IMHO).
22. A pointed toe buckle flat so you won’t accidentally slip out of your shoe and end up stepping on the disgusting ground. Don’t you act like it hasn’t happened to you before! You know what I’m talking about!!!
23. Cole Haan lace-up sneakers with a sporty yet nice look, meaning you can wear them in almost any situation. And with the comfort these have, I wouldn’t be surprised if you did.
24. Thigh high boots with the power to give you a ~leg~ up in the fashion game and make you feel like you’re strutting down a runway as you walk down the street. Work it!
25. Suede sneakers specifically designed to be super lightweight — in fact, each one only weighs 1 lb each. Plus, they’re waterproof, anti-microbial, and have an oh-so-chic look you’ll love.
26. Chinese Laundry sandals with a block heel, so they’ll be comfortable to wear for hours, even if you find yourself walking through grass.
27. Rhinestone pointed slip-on mules you better keep somewhere safe when you’re not wearing them because Cinderella might try and steal them from you (especially when she realizes they’re SO much more comfortable than her glass slippers).
28. Waterproof suede chukka boots, a must-have for anyone who haaaates having to break in a new pair of shoes. These come ready to go on whatever adventure you’re going on.
29. A leopard-print flat you’ll be ~spotted~ in at least once a week because they’re a neutral and will go with everything while keeping your feet happy.
30. And a pair of plaid mules I’m pretty sure will have you staring in a new version of Happy Feet, except this film would just be you ~happily~ dancing down the street in your 3.5-inch block heels, without an uncomfortable shoe care in the world.
I’m obsessed with buying shoes, and 100% okay with it!