Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. A Keurig K-Cafe coffee maker that will minimize all those Starbucks visits (saving $$$ in the meantime) and have you feeling like an experienced barista in your very own kitchen. I’ll take a mocha soy latté, thanks.
2. An oil diffuser because you deserve to have scented water misted into the air near you every single day and don’t let anyone tell you differently. Also, the style of this diffuser looks straight up like a modern decor piece.
3. A pair of fuzzy slippers you can ~slip~ (see what I did there?) into after a long day of work. Nothing says comfort quite like slippers and you can quote me on that.
4. A Tile Mate so you never have to lose anything ever again. The tracker uses Bluetooth to find a wide variety of items such as bags and keys. You can even put them on your pet for peace of mind.
5. A textured pouf you can use as extra seating but I know what you’ll really use it for… the perfect footstool.
6. A standing mirror so you can finally take some fire selfies after watching all of those “how to pose” TikTok videos.
7. A cozy robe you’ll probably just replace all of your clothes with. I couldn’t even tell you the last time I wore a pair of jeans. Bathrobes, though…is a different story.
8. A salt lamp to add a bit of warmness to your space, but also because salt lamps can make you feel really relaxed and who wouldn’t want that?
9. An accent chair so you can add a little bit of style to your space and ~also~ create the perfect little reading nook. Or napping nook, let’s be real.
10. A pearl barrette to elevate your current favorite hairstyle and make you look literally like royalty because I mean… duh. You *are* royalty.
11. A cross-body bag that looks exactly like something Audrey Hepburn would have used in Breakfast at Tiffany’s and honestly, I’m living for the vibe.
12. A fireplace TV stand to set the mood every time you want to get cozy in the living room. You can set the fire for ambience, or use the heat feature and actually make your place pretty toasty.
13. A robotic Roomba vacuum that will gladly take over one of your least favorite tasks, sweeping and vacuuming the house. You can schedule the Roomba to clean up daily dirt, dust, and debris from your floors, carpets, and rugs with the iRobot Home app.
14. A bidet you can easily install yourself in an hour and have that tushy 100% clean after every poo. Once you go bidet you never go bi-back, trust me.
15. A one-piece bathing suit because summer is coming and you deserve to soak up the sun all season long, even if it’s just in your balcony or backyard. “🎵Iiiii wanna soak up the suuun. 🎵” —you, as you put on this suit.
16. A 6-quart Instant Pot to save you time and energy from having to make dinner after a long day of being a badass. You can find one-pot recipes on YouTube and have dinner ready while you work or even just relax.
17. A Honeywell smart thermostat because it’s time we stop trying to figure out our basic thermostats. This smart boy can focus on specific rooms people are in with the motion sensor (like, this is amazing, okay?), and it can even sense when everyone is out of the house and set the temperature accordingly to save energy and $$$.
18. A pair of ballet flats because they’re a staple piece in any wardrobe. They’re so easily dressed down or up, depending on how you style your outfit. The point makes it look less childish than the rounded ones you see, and the cut in the middle makes it look really chic.
19. An oversized blanket to make your space look extra cozy, but also give you a warm fuzzy thing to snuggle on the couch while binge-watching The Office for the 65th time. Oh wait, that’s me.
20. A pack of two satin pillowcases because they’re proven to reduce frizz and breakage as well as lessen wrinkles on your skin. There’s really no reason to not own these. You deserve it.
21. A curved shower rod that will add extra space to your bathtub by allowing the shower curtain to expand outside of the basin. Now, you’ll have enough space for your shower concerts.
22. A pair of noise-cancelling headphones so you can focus on work without any annoying interruptions from your housemates. “What’s that? You need me to take out the trash? Sorry, I can’t hear you byeee.”
23. A water bottle to not only keep you hydrated, but to keep your drinks ultra cold no matter what the temperature is outside. This bad boy holds 32 ounces so really you just need to drink it two times to have a decent amount of water for the day.
24. A pair of adorable rain boots because Spring is quickly approaching which means lots of rainy days and slushy snow. You’ll keep your toesies dry and your outfit fly.
25. A rainfall showerhead to make your bathroom feel like a true spa experience every time you take a shower. ~Ahh~ feel that? It’s called *luxury*.
26. A Bento box because who doesn’t want Insta-worthy lunches to share on social media? Plus, this way you can pretend like it’s not last night’s now-cold lo mein.
27. A pair of heart shades so you can block haters who judge how much you treat yourself. Mind ya business 😎.
28. A breakfast sandwich maker that will make *the* perfect sandwiches every time so you don’t have to do your daily stop at a drive-thru before work.
29. An Amazon Echo for when you just need an extra hand giving you information on news, weather, or just random questions you may have. Bonus: Ask Alexa to fart. You won’t regret it.
30. A sterling silver elephant necklace so dainty, you’ll forget it’s there. Don’t worry, though. The necklace won’t because elephants never forget.
31. An Apple Watch to keep track of your steps, movement, hours standing, heart rate, and even your messages! It’s basically like a fitness tracker and tiny wristwatch iPhone in one.