1. An extremely popular oven cleaner with before-and-after results that are downright jaw-dropping. If you still have some caked-on nastiness in your oven from Thanksgiving, it’s time to add to cart.
2. A pack of stainless steel wipes to tackle any pesky fingerprints and practically transform your refrigerator doors into shiny mirrors.
3. A garbage disposal cleaner that foams up to help break down any food residue that’s been lingering in there for far too long. I’m starting to feel like adulthood is just learning about all the things you never realized you were supposed to be cleaning.
4. A set of cleaning K-Cups to remove all of the built-up grime in your Keurig machine. You’d be surprised how much coffee residue and old coffee grinds can get stuck in the dispenser.
5. Or a descaling solution that’ll break down all of the limescale buildup inside your electric kettle or coffee maker, because I regret to inform you that the interior also needs cleaning. If your coffee just isn’t hitting the spot like it used to, it’s probably time to run a cleaning cycle.
6. A granite and stone cleaner – not only will it have your countertops looking ready for the pages of Architectural Digest but it also kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria.
7. A gas range cleaning spray to cut through grime and grease and eliminate any evidence that your roommates are total slobs. Now I’m just projecting.
8. A easily-washable drip catcher so you’ll no longer have a giant puddle at the back of your sink every time you wash some dishes.
9. A clog remover that will dissolve through any built-up grease and food scraps, because no, your sink shouldn’t take five minutes to completely drain.
10. A chainmail scrubber so you can effectively clean all of the burned-on grime on your cast-iron skillets without removing the seasoning or causing damage. It’s also safe for use on waffle makers, griddles, and casserole dishes, so you basically have no excuse for having less-than-immaculate dishes.
11. A handy brush that will scrub away at every nook and cranny of your utensils, because giving them a quick swipe with your sponge is really not cutting it.
12. A set of “paperless” towels – they work just as well to clean your hands as it does to wipe up that glass of wine you inevitably end up spilling on Bachelor night.
13. A grout cleaning kit to loosen up all the dirt in between your tiles, because a sparkly clean floor can go a long way in revitalizing your kitchen.
14. Or a steam mop that’ll get rid of any sticky messes and eliminate 99.9% of germs and bacteria without using harsh chemicals.
15. A washable, reusable sponge with scrubby mesh on one side and soft cotton terry cloth on the other. Plus, those prints are way more adorable than that green-and-yellow sponges you have in you sink right now.
16. A wood cleaner to bring some life back to your dingy cabinets. If you have cabinets over your stove, trust me, they’re probably due for a good deep cleaning.
17. An oven scrub made with gritty pumice stone so you can really go to town on that lasagna that exploded and left a mess everywhere. It’ll even clean all the hard-to-reach spots on your racks and oven door.
18. An inexpensive but super effective spray to disinfect basically any surface in your home, which will definitely come in handy when you need to mindlessly clean your kitchen after a long day.
19. A bar soap that will completely change the way you hand-wash your dishes. Instead of dealing with bulky plastic bottles and liquid that’s easy to waste, you simply swipe the bar over your dishes and get to scrubbing.
20. A cooktop glass cleaner that will break grease and grime — and it even saved one TheNews.Toper from ruining their grandparents’ stove.
21. A 20-pack of cleaning erasers – they’re are more affordable than name brands but still…um…magic, if you catch my drift. These little sponges use just water to lift away tough stains — and the results are downright therapeutic.
22. A simple but effective microfiber mop and bucket with a built-in wringer, because sometimes a good old-school mopping can go a long way.
23. A scrubbing sponge that’s not only ridiculously cute but also changes texture based on the water’s temperature. It stays firm with cold water for heavy-duty scrubbing, but gets softer in warm water for lighter cleaning tasks.
24. A cleaning kit to make your ceramic cooktop look as shiny and flawless as the day you moved in.
25. A bottle of Bar Keepers Friend soft cleanser that can remove tarnish, soap scum, rust and hard water deposits with ease. The original formula comes in a powder, but this version is premixed and ready to use!
26. An Angry Mom cleaner that uses the power of sheer anger (and steam) to eliminate dirt and stains from your microwave.
27. These magical heavy-duty cleaning wipes so you can remove everything from grease to ink stains with zero water required. It’s also formulated with aloe and vitamin E so it’s gentle on your skin.
28. A pack of cleaning tablets because your dishwasher is probably way dirtier than you imagine. These will break down lime and mineral build-up so your dishes come out looking as sparkly as they do in all those dish soap commercials.
29. A genius brush and squeegee combo so you can swipe all your countertop messes directly into the sink. It even has a built-in ledge so you can hang it when not in use.
30. A soap dispensing sponge holder that saves space and will help you fly through your dishes in record time. Plus, it’s so much more aesthetically pleasing than leaving a bottle of dish soap on the sink.
31. A set of Swedish dishcloths that can absorb over 20x their weight and are gritty enough to tackle tough messes. They’re essentially the perfect reusable alternative to paper towels and sponges, so you can go ahead and cross those off your grocery list forever.
32. And a set of stove counter gap covers, because you’d be surprised at how many stray crumbs make their way in that space between your stove and countertop.
How you’ll feel in your basically brand-new kitchen: