1. A wireless charging pad that’ll work with your iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XS Max, X, Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Note 10+, S10+, S9, AirPods Pro, and a variety of other devices — all you have to do is place your phone down on it!
2. An awesome VEHHE Electric Rechargeable USB Candle Lighter – it’s windproof, flexible, and has an LED screen to let you know how much battery life is left.
3. A third-generation Echo Dot — a voice-controlled device you can use to play music, make calls, send and receive text messages, provide information, read the news, set alarms, read audiobooks, control your TV, and so much more.
4. A splurge-worthy Philips SmartSleep Wake-up alarm clock that simulates the sunrise, so waking up (at any time) feels totally natural — because let’s be real, these days, time is just a concept.
5. An indoor wireless Wyze smart camera with HD, real-time live stream capabilities, two-way audio, motion/sound recording (it’ll automatically record a 12-second video clip when motion or sound is detected and saves that video to the cloud for 14-days, for free), mobile push notifications to alert you when something is detected, night vision, Alexa and Google Assistant capabilities, and over 77,000 5-star reviews on Amazon. SEVENTY-SEVEN. THOUSAND.
6. An awesome Scoop That II, an ice cream scooper that softens — but doesn’t melt — your favorite dessert, making scooping a breeze.
7. A clip-on cellphone ring light to help take your selfie game to a whole new level.
8. An Amazon Fire TV Stick so you can stream all your favorites from the comfort of their sofa — no cords, no bulky device just a USB looking device you stick to the back of your TV.
9. A pair of wireless Bluetooth earbuds for the high-resolution sound your favorite music deserves.
10. An amazing Oster HeatSoft Hand Mixer that heats up ever so slightly, making it easier for you to break down those harder ingredients.
11. A pack of TP-Link Kasa Smart Plugs with access to the Kasa app that can act as a remote control — plus, it has voice control so you can access anything plugged in with your Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
12. A voice- or phone-controlled Nest thermostat that’ll learn your preferences based on the time of day and season and make sure your home is always the perfect temperature and you guys aren’t playing out the Great War of the Thermostat.
13. A USB-powered LED light strip to bring the perfect amount of ambient lighting to your TV-watching experience.
14. A portable Bluetooth speaker designed with a hands-free function, built-in mic, and enhanced bass — since you’re all about that bass.
15. A smart end table designed with a Bluetooth speaker, wireless charging surface, and USB plug — imagine never waking up and realizing you forgot to plug in your phone!
16. A reliable Mikikin Fast-Charging Car Phone Holder to both hold and charge your phone without the need of any cords. It also has an automatic clamp that’ll hold your phone snugly so you don’t ever have to worry about it falling.
17. A smartphone-controlled LED bulb you can dim, change colors, and set to a timer so that it wakes you up like the morning sun — even if your wake-up time is before said sun rises.
18. A Bluetooth Tile tracker you can attach to anything you tend to lose — anything.
19. A super sleek, lightweight, shower-safe, and Bluetooth enabled Quip toothbrush designed with an app to help you monitor and track your oral health. It also uses sensitive sonic vibrations to help you get the best teeth brushing ever — it has a built-in timer and quadrant pulses so it cleans everything evenly.
20. A UV light portable cellphone sanitizer with 360-degree circulation to help you kill 99.9% of all the gross germs on your phone…jewelry, watches, credit cards, and keys. Knees and toes.
21. A braided leather USB bracelet designed to convert into a charging cord so you’re never left powerless.
22. An LED flame speaker to give you that relaxing I-just-lit-a-candle feeling and soft sound you might need before bedtime but don’t want to light your whole house on fire.
23. A self-charging Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac Super-Thin Vacuum Cleaner designed to be super quiet and have an increased suction power, which it turns on when it senses that extra vacuuming strength is needed.
24. A smart power strip that’ll let you control up to six devices using your voice or phone!
25. A Wi-Fi range extender so you can make the most out of your internet when you’re curled up in bed binge-watching The Office for the 80th time.
26. A slim and waterproof fitness tracker designed to be a watch, pedometer, and a calorie and sleep monitor.
27. A Pulse Personal Lube and Massage Oil Warming Dispenser that automatically dispenses warm lube without even the touch of a button — making it especially great for anyone with limited mobility.
28. A Wi-Fi–enabled light switch you can control from your phone, Alexa, or Google Assistant, totally eliminating the need to get out of bed to turn off the lights when you’re already all cozy.
29. A beautiful and minimalistic LENIVER LED Spiral Desk Lamp designed with three dimmable and adjustable light shades (warm light, white light, natural light) and a color temperature range from 3,000 to 6,500 Kelvin.
30. A smart cover and mattress that’ll track your sleep patterns, act as an alarm clock, heat up or cool down depending on your preferences, and work with your Amazon Alexa.
31. A super fancy and state-of-the-art Samsung 55-inch 4K Smart TV for a high def smart TV that looks like a piece of art — literally! It has a quantum processor and 100% color volume with quantum dots that produce over a billion shades of color so you can display actual artwork, and it has customizable frames that stick on with magnets for a totally sleek look.
32. An LED essential oil diffuser aromatherapy machine so you can fill your space with a lovely and relaxing fragrance it deserves.
33. A very cool Nixplay Smart Digital Picture Frame that lets you share photos through their app so you can create different albums and get photos from everyone in your household.
34. A self-regulating Dyson Corrale Straightener designed with flexing manganese copper plates that shape around your hair and provide extra control so you use less heat while reducing frizz — plus, it’s cord-free for easy use literally everywhere.
35. An investment-worthy Lululemon MIRROR — a complete home gym that attaches to your wall. With barely any space, it can turn any area of your home into a cardio class, a yoga studio, a boxing ring — there are 50+ genres of workouts for you to choose from. And when it’s not in use, it just looks like a lovely mirror in your home.
36. And a pair of Amazon’s Echo Frames equipped with Alexa. You can make calls, set reminders, listen to podcasts, and even control your smart home devices using these bad boys. They have open-ear audio which projects the sound directly to your ears so other people can’t hear you and they will adjust the volume based on the noise level of your environment.
The future is really making its way into your home.
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of TheNews.Top’s gift guides!