1. A set of adorable hanging cat spoons, because truly, is there a more paw-fect breakfast companion than one that will stir your coffee and your heart?
2. A Baby Yoda dishwasher magnet so cute that washing the dishes will be your new favorite chore. This lil’ bub is reversible, so you’ll always know whether the dishes in the dishwasher are “clean” or “dirty” and avoid any dirty dish-related mishaps.
3. A tie-dye hoodie you’ll want to cozy up in whenever the AC is a bit too strong, because why TASTE the rainbow when you can just BE one?
4. A teensy tissue box home with “smoke” coming out of its chimney that’s so darn precious you’ll want one in every room.
5. A teensy mini waffle maker that will churn out adorably-sized, perfectly cooked-through waffles in mere minutes.
6. A “Rainy Daze” candle so you can create the cutest little rainy day Boomerangs anyone on Instagram has ever beheld.
7. Plus a rose gold rechargeable electric lighter with a decor-friendly design. This one is not only cute as heck, but completely flameless, and made with a long stem so you can light candles in your bedroom without worrying about open flames or scorching your fingertips.
8. A pair of glowing light saber chopsticks to bring balance to the Force *and* to your sushi — whether you’re repping the dark side or the light.
9. A silicone Nutella AirPods case partially to protect your tech, but mostly so you can prop it next to an actual full-sized Nutella jar and caption it, “Don’t ever talk to me or my son ever again.”
10. A corgi-shaped wine stopper that’s almost as excited to see you as you are to see your Pinot.
11. A mermaid tail blanket so you can pretend you’re not lounging on your couch, but a rock on some distant seashore, singing to your best friend who just happens to be a fish.
12. A pretty pastel mug warmer that’ll keep your tea and coffee warm on the bedside table for you while you’re taking your sweeeeeet sweet time to emerge from your covers on the weekend.
13. A bag of Hello Kitty pasta that will add the adorable flair that, quite frankly, all of our dinners deserve right meow.
14. A temporary tattoo from a shop with whoooole bunch of different designs, so there’s bound to be one you’ll fall in love with.
15. A seven-pack of foodie bath bombs, so you can have your cupcake and soak in it, too.
16. A lightweight, faux-leather tote so versatile, it’ll last through every season. Plus, side pockets!! Finally a place to store all the emergency ketchup packets.
17. A bunch of teensy macaron boxes for a delightful upgrade to every corner of your space, whether it’s storing pills or trinkets or just staring at them looking all fancy and French on your bedside table.
18. A glossy Harry Styles poster photo print of different songs from Fine Line, complete with their Spotify codes for IMMEDIATE ACCESS to “Watermelon Sugar” at all times.
19. An adorable peekaboo mug you can keep on your desk during the work day. Not only will it make for an adorable conversation piece during Zoom calls, but every time you guzzle coffee you’ll have a surprise critter on your side rooting you through the 3 p.m. slump.
20. A rainbow prism suncatcher you can easily hang indoors or out to refract sunlight and make a bunch of teensy little rainbows all over the place, like your bedroom is your own little magical realm.
21. A small but ridiculously chic rechargeable bedside lamp that comes with touch ability, so you can tap-tap-tap your way through different brightness levels and colors to match *truly* any vibe you might have for your room on a given day.
22. A Disney-themed dessert sticker to adorn your laptop, water bottle, or planner. Warning, though — once you start following this shop’s updates, you might never stop Disney dessert-ifying your stuff ✨.
23. An embroidered dress with flutter sleeves to make you feel like a lil’ fairy woodland creature in the early summer breeze.
24. An adorable floral phone cover that’s protective enough to keep your precious phone from the kind of harm that’ll have you shelling out big money to fix it, but lightweight enough that it’ll easily slide into your pocket and be unobtrusive.
25. A boba tea light complete with ITTY BITTY BOBA on the inside that actually roll around, because honestly, this is the roommate we all deserve.
26. A bottle of Orly’s “Here Comes The Sun” nail polish so you can celebrate spring by gleaming just as delightfully bright as that big ole star in our sky ☀️.
27. A mini retro speaker that can wirelessly connect to your devices, so you can prop it on the counter and take calls or play music from it while you cook. Plus, it can operate on a rechargeable battery, so you can even take it from room to room and keep your playlists movin’ and groovin’.
28. A pair of groovy heeled rainbow sandals so just like all those beautiful colors in the sky, you can take yourself to new heights 🌈.
29. A unicorn-shaped ice mold, because if I’ve learned anything from watching Elsa blast a bunch of animated frozen things around in the past few years, it’s that life is too short to put regular old ice cubes in your drinks, y’all.
30. A set of delightful animal-shaped infusers so you can steep your tea with a whole zoo of friends.
31. A pom-pom throw bright enough to add a pop of color to your favorite corner of the room and soft enough to inspire some accidentally-on-purpose weekend naps.
32. A dainty beaded face mask chain to keep your mask on your person while you’re driving in the car between errands and add a touch of rainbow glam to your day 🌈.
33. A Mickey Mouse-themed pet bed that your lil’ furry friend can burrow in whenever you turn the lights down low for yet another High School Musical marathon (only god and Troy Bolton can judge me!!).
34. A handmade pressed flower bookmark so whimsical it’ll transport you every bit as much as the book you’re reading.
35. A cloud-shaped magnetic key holder for an absurdly cute storage option for keys that will make you feel a bit like a wizard every time you stash ’em there.
36. A reusable net grocery bag so chic that your produce might start to develop a *bit* of an ego about it.
37. A headband with lil’ kitty ears way more gentle for holding your hair back while you’re doing your makeup or face masking than a hair tie.
38. An adorable key cover if you have keys that all look a little bit *too* alike, or need to differentiate your house keys from other people’s (woof @ that one time I took my roommate’s keys to work!!).
39. A set of three unicorn phone holders to keep you company on the edge of the bathtub, where all the most magical Netflix watching occurs.
40. A chic glass-based, silicone-topped reusable coffee cup made with all sustainable and recyclable materials and designed to fit neatly under at-home coffee machines, so you can grab and go.
41. A Disney villain hand sanitizer so you can be cute *and* clean, from your tentacles to your toes.
42. A Loch Ness monster-shaped ladle you can dip right into to your noodles and raviolis that doubles as a colander, in case you get a wee bit peckish while you’re cooking and want to sample some of it on the spot.
You beholding the utter, unspeakable cuteness of these purchases: