1. Glossier Invisible Shield that uses a fast absorbing water gel formula to help you get in the habit of applying your sunscreen every day. Say bye-bye to white-cast because this is translucent and melts right into your skin.
2. Traction mats to help your car get unstuck if you get trapped in mud, snow, or sand. Instead of paying loads of money for a tow truck, you can get yourself out of a sticky situation for a fraction of the price — they’re lightweight so they won’t weigh down your car and you won’t need to push or pull. Just line them up in front of your tires and start driving.
3. A tea organizer so you don’t crowd your kitchen counter with a gazillion boxes. Plus, you won’t have to make a mess rifling through a million spice bottles and condiments to find the one you’re looking for.
4. An undated weekly to do list with a magnetic bottom side, which means you’ll never forget your important tasks. Every time you open your fridge you’ll be reminded of the things that may have slipped your mind.
5. A 15-pack of three compartment meal prep containers that will save you time and money. These sturdy boxes will inspire you to prepare your meals for the week and allow you to separate your veggies, grains, and protein in one container. Stick them in the fridge, pop in the microwave, and toss them in the dishwasher afterwards.
6. A pill organizer with slots for every day of the week and time. Now, you can separate your morning vitamins and medications from the ones you take afternoon, evening, and night.
7. A hanger stacker — Now, you can finally pick up the tangled ones sprawled across your closet floor. This will prevent them from getting damaged when not in use.
8. A water bottle with eight silicone bands so you can keep that promise to yourself that you’ll drink more water. This beautifully designed bottle will help you remember to take a gulp each hour for eight hours, which means that adding this to cart ensures you’ll be hydrated all day long.
9. A keychain car escape tool because it’s better to be safe than sorry. If your car accidentally falls into water or an accident causes your door, window, or seatbelt to jam, this gadget can break through it.
10. Sticky note dividers so you can keep your notebook or planner organized. Instead of having to flip through endless pages trying to find the info you need, you’ll have a cheat sheet to save you time and stress.
11. A roller ball so you can give yourself a deep massage after a challenging workout or stressful day. Just roll it on the areas where you feel stiff or sore and wait for the magic — you can even use massage oil or cream to make it feel like a more ~luxurious~ experience.
12. An electric charcoal toothbrush with nylon brushes to give your teeth a deep clean. The vibrations are gentle enough to use on sensitive gums and can help curb bleeding, and it even has a two minute timer and comes with a complimentary whitening strip or floss.
13. A handheld garment steamer that makes getting the wrinkles out of your clothes easy. Just unscrew the top, add a little water, hang your item up, and move the steamer up and down the item until it’s wrinkle-free.
14. A NordVPN encryption software subscription to keep you protected while using the internet. The service hides your IP address and keeps the data you send and receive private.
15. Cable clips so you can keep your wires organized and untangled. These even have an adhesive back so they can stick to any surface and are guaranteed to stay put.
16. A two-pack silicone soup cube tray perfect for meal prepping, saving leftover soup, and broth. Each tray has four cells with four fill lines in each (½ cup, 1 cup, 125 mL, 250 mL) and it even comes with a lid to seal in odor and reduce the potential for leakage. But! Its best feature is that you can pop it in the oven (up to 415 degrees and without the lid!) straight from the freezer.
17. O’Keeffe’s hand cream that is a must have now for fingers that are constantly being washed and sanitized. This moisturizes dry cracked skin back to health.
18. An bamboo Squatty Potty toilet stool because you were today-years-old when you realized there’s a proper way to ~go~. This simple device even fits in with any bathroom decor.
19. A plant-based makeup brush shampoo — you’re supposed to clean them at least once per week, but let’s be real, it’s been a while. This cleaner makes sure your tools are sanitized thoroughly.
20. Adidas Ultraboost 20 sneakers to make your morning jog feel like walking on air. The lightweight knit allows your foot to breathe whether you’re doing a mile run or a quick sprint.
21. Multipurpose moldable silicone glue that can be used as a hanger, to repair wires, fix cracked ceramics, seal leaks, and much more. This is a must-have item to have on hand in case of any accidents.
22. An Always pan that’s a must-have item for any apartment! This splurge-worthy purchase actually saves you money in the long run. It can braise, sear, steam, strain, saute, fry, boil, serve, store your meals. Basically, you wont’t have to buy and cram a bunch of one-trick-pony appliances onto your kitchen countertop because this does it all.
23. A bidet attachment so your nethers feel as fresh as a daisy after you ~go~. The device takes minutes to attach, will improve your personal hygiene, elevate your bathroom, and save you tons of $$$ on toilet paper. Who knew luxury could be so eco-friendly?!
24. Biossance Squalane + Rose Vegan Lip Balm is packed with ceramides, wakame algae, squalene, and hyaluronic acid to help to replenish and rejuvenate — aka super smooth and moisturized lips are yours for the taking.
25. A folding board because it’s time you stopped shoving your clothes straight out of the dryer and back into your laundry bag. Let’s face it, you’re not going to iron it and yes, everyone can see your super wrinkled top on Zoom. This board effortlessly folds any item of clothing in seconds flat so you’ll always look sharp.
26. A P.volve digital membership that will make you feel like you’re part of an enthusiastic workout community. The on demand workout videos are detailed and thorough — it’s like having your own compact personal trainer on your cell, TV, or laptop. You can also purchase their high-quality equipment, apparel, and choose routines based on your specific goals.
27. A weighted knit blanket made from organic cotton that provides warmth and comfort without making you sweat. It’s buttery soft and the extra weight may help you relax and have a more restful sleep.
28. OleHenriksen Banana Bright Eye Creme reduces fine lines, dryness, and dark circles with a helpful serving of vitamin c. More impressively, this formula was developed with concealer and powder in mind so it’s a match made in heaven! Dab this under eyes before makeup for a flawless application.
29. A ribbed halter top with a built-in bra — this stretchy top provides maximum comfort and support without any wires. It goes with absolutely anything and can be dressed up under a blazer or down with a pair of sweats. BRB, going to snatch these up in every available hue.
30. A car clip sauce holder so you can enjoy your to-go order on-the-go without ruining the car *or* your outfit. This double dipper allows you to conveniently dunk your nuggets, fries, or even a burger without worrying about short stops or unsteady hands getting in the way.
31. An adjustable satin-lined beanie to keep your head warm and your locks silky. The inner texture helps your hair retains moisture, reduces damage, and calms frizz, plus can be worn outside, while lounging, and to bed. Now, you never have to worry about your satin scarf slipping off while you sleep.
32. Reusable paper-less towels because why waste more money on paper towels when you can buy these?! Just wring these super absorbent wipes out and toss them in the washing machine so you can use them again and again.
33. A three-pack of blue-light-blocking glasses for anyone who spends all day looking at a digital screen — aka absolutely everyone. Reviewers say wearing these can reduce headaches, glare, blurred vision, and eye strain, plus the designs are pretty darn stylish!
34. CeraVe moisturizing cream made with hyaluronic acid and ceramides to help you retain moisture and heal dry, flaky skin. It’s gentle enough to use on sensitive complexions and can be used from head to toe.
35. A no-touch brass keychain door opener and stylus — aka you’ll never have to touch a digital screen or door handle in public ever again. Use this instead of your hands at the ATM or to enter stores, then easily clip to your hip or place in your pocket.
36. Under eye gel patches made with ginkgo biloba, peptides, and antioxidants which can help to de-puff and soothe tired eyes. This will provide relief *and* erase any evidence that you didn’t get your beauty rest.
37. A Blue Apron subscription that sends you a variety of chef designed recipes. If you find yourself craving five-star meals but don’t want to shell out major cash, you can start saving money by cooking at home and learning a new skill! All ingredients are fresh and come with detailed instructions, plus there’s no commitment and they have options for people with dietary restrictions.
38. Nail strengthener to finally achieve a hand that’s worthy of a red carpet mani cam. This daily solution contains jojoba oil and vitamin E, thus promoting nail growth.
39. A Gobble food delivery subscription so you can save major $$$, cut down on ordering take out, and eat full nutritious meals. You can completely customize your meal plan and can also cancel at anytime.
40. A hydrocolloid acne pimple patch that will help you stop picking at your face! These patches gently suck the gunk out of your blemishes and stop you from damaging your skin, which means you can wave bye bye to acne scars (and further inflammation) caused by constantly touching your face.
41. A handmade soap dish designed to drain excess water directly into the sink. That means no mess, no stress.
42. A collapsible treadmill with a handrail and Bluetooth speakers. If you work from home, this’ll ensure you can fit in a quick workout during lunch break. Plus, even on bad weather days, you’ll be able to go for a walk without stepping foot outside.
43. A Dozen Cousins Variety six-pack of ready-to-eat beans, protein in a pouch is the perfect addition to any meal. It doesn’t need to be refrigerated, it’s seasoned with flavorful spices and veggies, and is 100% plant based.
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of TheNews.Top’s gift guides!