1. A bag of Korean honey butter chips that just might be the greatest chips of all time, imho. They’re the perfect amount of sweet and buttery without being overwhelming, and they taste like no other potato chip I’ve ever had.
2. A bottle of Everything but the Bagel seasoning to elevate anything you sprinkle it on! Use it to upgrade your avo toast, eggs, pizza, popcorn, salads, and much much more.
3. Some extra toasty Cheez-Its that are HIGHLY superior to the plain ol’ original flavor. Seriously, don’t sleep on these.
4. Some super rich chocolate walnut cookies from Levain Bakery that might just be the most luxurious-tasting cookies I’ve ever had.
5. A variety pack of TRUFF sauces — featuring the Original, Hotter, and White TRUFF hot sauces — ready to throw a party for your tastebuds and work their way into way more meals and snacks than you’d expect!
6. A trio of delicious jams that are ~jam~ packed with flavor. This set includes raspberry redcurrant geranium jam, cherry rosehip hibiscus jam, and lavender blackberry rhubarb jam, and all I’ve got to say is — YUM.
7. A bag of chile- and hibiscus powder-dusted mango that’s a little bit sweet, a little bit salty, and a little bit spicy to equal a flavor you won’t be able to get enough of.
8. A 12-pack of Topo Chico — one of the bubbliest sparkling waters out there — that’ll do a little dance all over your tastebuds and make you wanna swear off still water for good (although you probably shouldn’t do that).
9. Some incredibly tasty garlic-flavored roasted peanuts that are fantastic on their own but also pair nicely with a cold beer. I tried these for the first time recently, and am pretty much obsessed.
10. A bag of Snyders gluten-free plain pretzel sticks that — hear me out — are even better than non-gluten free pretzels. I eat plenty of gluten-rich foods, but if I’m in the mood for plain pretzels, these are my new go-to, due to their impressive, vastly superior crunch. Don’t knock ’em ’till you try ’em!
11. A variety pack of vegan, gluten-free cookie dough from DEUX that makes mouth-watering cookies you’ll feel good about eating, knowing they’re enhanced with immunity vitamins and protein. Plus, you can eat it straight out of the jar!
12. Some dark chocolate peanut butter cups that are the perfect mini dessert when you’re cravin’ something quick and mouth-wateringly good.
13. Some furikake rice seasoning to elevate your rice dishes or really…anything you wanna sprinkle it on! This stuff is jam packed with umami-rich seaweed and roasted sesame seeds, and it goes great on avo toast, veggies, fish, sushi rolls, and almost anything else you can think of.
14. Some blissfully crunchy vegan beet puffs that just go down so easily and are made with delicious plant-based ingredients. You don’t even have to be vegan or a beet-lover to enjoy these! The beet flavor is subtle, but that doesn’t mean these are lacking in flavor. Quite the opposite, in fact!
15. An Atlas Coffee Club subscription to take your tastebuds on a world tour via the finest coffee from around the globe — all delivered directly to your doorstep!
16. A two-pack of high-quality olive oils that includes one for everyday cooking and baking, and a *select* one for dipping and drizzling over dishes so all of your fancy olive oil dreams can come true.
17. A jar of Sichuan Chili Crisp from Fly By Jing you’ll wanna use on EVERYTHING. Seriously. It’s hot and tingly without being overwhelmingly spicy, and its bold flavor is so delicious, you won’t be able to get enough. This sauce is mind blowing on everything from noodles and eggs, to pizza and even ice cream! *Plus*, it’s vegan, sugar-free, gluten-free, and made without preservatives or artificial flavors.
18. A pouch of antioxidant-rich turmeric spice herbal tea full of spicy turmeric and cinnamon with ginger undertones to ignite your taste buds, warm your insides, and help boost your immune system.
19. A subscription to Home Chef that’s here to take the stress out of meal time without sacrificing flavor! Just pick and customize your meals for the week, and pre-portioned ingredients will be delivered right to your door with easy-to-follow step by step recipes! Plus, they offer everything from five-minute to 30+ minute meals to accommodate your ever-fluctuating schedule.
20. A bar of bold and fiery chilli peanut praliné dark chocolate inspired by the maker’s favorite satay sauce that’s sure to add a sweet and savory kick to your snack repertoire. There’s a reason this was the International Chocolate Awards bronze winner in 2019!
21. Some nonalcoholic gin and tequila for anyone who wants a mocktail that actually tastes remarkably like the real thing.
22. A can of whole San Marzano tomatoes that’ll upgrade your pasta sauce to Italian-approved levels and make it super easy to achieve a sublime marinara.
23. And some underrated strozzapreti noodles that are the perfect shape to capture your precious sauce and ensure that every bite is the perfect balance of nood and tangy tomatoes.
24. Some crunchy gluten-free granola mix with India-inspired chai spices, almonds, pistachios, cashews, and coconut to make breakfast time even more flavorful!
25. A four-pack of tasty roasted chestnuts that make a great snack on their own but can also be added to meals and desserts if you want a little extra roasty, nutty flavor.
26. A bag of Colombian dark roast coffee with notes of dark chocolate, blackberry, and date in case you wanna start your day with something truly delicious.
27. A box of bonbons full of a vast array of incredible flavors like yuzu, black sesame and passion mango, macadamia rice puff, and lots of others. You can even request specific flavors to be added or removed from your box, and this small biz will do their best to accommodate!
28. Some Japanese Chili & Lime Bitters to add an explosion of flavor to your cocktails and Bloody Marys. You can even make unique marinades, dressings, and more using these concentrated extracts.
29. Some organic, gluten-free pizza bites made with quality ingredients so you can indulge in some tasty junk food without the guilt! This new frozen food brand is from the same entrepreneurs who brought us Hu Kitchen, so they’ve already proven their ability to make delicious snacks without over-processed ingredients — and this first offering doesn’t disappoint!
30. And a Hu Kitchen almond butter and puffed quinoa dark chocolate bar that’s made with high quality ingredients, cutting out the bad stuff and packing it full of the good stuff, with the flavor to prove it!
31. An authentic Japanese barbecue sauce that’s good on basically everything! It’s made from delicious, clean ingredients, without any additives, preservatives, or flavoring, and is inspired by the sauce the founder’s grandmother used to make!
32. A bag of Blue Diamond almonds that come in a variety of truly incredible flavors that’ll put regular ol’ almonds to shame.
33. Some plant-based Harvest Snaps green pea snack crisps made from whole veggies that are chock full of flavor with a crunch that doesn’t mess around!
34. A Tokyo Treat box full of delicious snacks straight from Japan so you can send your tastebuds on a well-deserved vacay!
35. A bar of brown butter dark chocolate that will melt in your mouth and delight your taste buds with its creamy and smooth texture, rich 70% cacao dark chocolate flavor, and slightly salty butteriness that’ll make you feel like you’re experiencing the height of chocolate luxury.
36. Some pickled celery perfect for adding to sandwiches but also great for snacking on or as a side all on their own!
37. Some Calbee potato chips you won’t be able to stop eating. The seaweed and salt flavor is a delicious mix of sweet and salty umami, while the hot and spicy flavor packs enough heat to keep you reaching for more without overwhelming its rich flavor.
38. Some famous homemade cherry pie using only the finest Montmorency cherries that northern Michigan has to offer. These rank so high among cherry pie connoisseurs that it’s worth getting one shipped to you or a loved one.
39. A golden curry sauce mix that makes it easy to create a pretty darn good Japanese curry at home without getting involved in concocting a complicated roux. Just add some fresh veggies and rice to treat yourself to a warming, savory meal — perfect for chilly nights.
40. A bag of Dave’s coffee toffee full of almonds, dark chocolate, coffee beans, and sweet an’ salty toffee that’ll make you wanna lick the bottom of the bag.
41. A pack of delicious pre-prepared seasoned beans for those nights when you need one more side dish to fill out a meal, but don’t have the time or ingredients to start from scratch. Just throw these in the microwave for 60 seconds, and BAM — your dinner just got an upgrade in the flavor department.
42. An Edible Arrangements gift basket that’s just as delicious as it is beautiful!
43. And finally, some amazing hot sauces from Hot N Saucy that mix flavors like garlic, beet, and sweet potato with just the right amount of heat to make you feel like you’ve entered hot sauce heaven.
Me every day of my life:
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of TheNews.Top’s gift guides!