1. An all-in-one spackle kit that even a not-so-handy person can use to fix holes that have resulted from decorating — and redecorating. Think: a renter’s dream kit to fill, smooth, and repair dents from a wall hanging that once looked great above the couch but now looks like it belongs in the year 2017. TY, we’ll take that full security deposit back now!
2. A toothpaste holder paired with a squeezer if you’re a firm believer that the only way to squeeze is from 👏 the 👏 bottom 👏. This nifty little thing gets every little last dab of paste out to save you the effort — plus it just looks a lot better atop your sink in lieu of that crumbled-up tube.
3. An unbelievably adorable display stand so your glasses have a designated place for when they’re not resting upon your nose. I will now bid the days of you misplacing your spectacles adieu.
4. A Rub-A-Way odor remover — the ingenious soap-shaped bar that’s made of stainless steel to eradicate any lingering smell that comes from chopping up garlic and onions. Rub your hands with this with or without water so you can get on with your to-dos sans funky fingers.
5. And speaking of dirty paws, how about a pet paw cleaner? For times when your doggo decides to take a stroll in mud-filled puddles and proudly brings back the evidence into your home. Get ready to breathe your last sigh, because in little to no time each paw can get a gentle scrub down with silicone bristles and a little water.
6. A stainless-steel whisk wiper so you’ll actually look forward to using (and cleaning) the one baking tool I personally find the hardest to wash. Just plop this on before you get whisking and watch this gadget effortlessly remove cake batter — it’s quite possibly more satisfying than creating the cake itself…
7. Heat-safe silicone utensils that won’t scratch up your pots and pans as you make that rue for your ~fancy~ homemade mac. And thanks to their soft material, they minimize cooking noise which means you won’t wake up your roommate the next time you bang the side of the pot to remove excess food.
8. A stackable cutlery drawer organizer that will *cue hallelujah music* tidy up your once nightmarish kitchen drawers and finally arrange silverware in a picture-worthy set up, so you can open and close with ease.
9. A shower curtain liner complete with pockets for anyone who keeps at least four hair products in their shower at all times (without the tub space to store them). With this, you can keep floors clutter-free — and once you’re all sudsy, you can simply turn to grab your products without needing to bend down with one eye open and pat around for its whereabouts.
10. Light dimming sheets because that annoying LED beaming from your TV, computer charger, and just about every power outlet in your bedroom has been keeping you up at night for the past 10 years. It’s finally time to block it out once and for all.
11. A mold and mildew remover to banish gross-looking grout that lives between your bath tiles. You’ve witnessed those green-gray spots make themselves at home along your walls, but there’s going to come a time when you’ll no longer feel comfortable showering with them beside you — and we think that time is now.
12. An automatic grout brush that cleans a lot faster than manual scrubbing would. It comes with a detachable oscillating brush head so you’ll feel instantly gratified the moment you’re reminded of the color that’s separating your kitchen, bathroom, and backsplash tiles (spoiler, it’s white!).
13. Two memory foam armrest pads to upgrade your less than comfy WFH office chair. These’ll support your arms and relieve the pressure from your ‘bows, so you can sit through your next ~painful~ two-hour zoom call comfortably. Reviewers say these are the perfect add-on for gaming chairs, too!
14. A nonslip cooling pad because you’re all too familiar with the overzealous hum that comes from your laptop right when you’re in the middle of a big assignment. This will prevent it from overheating (even for you, yep, you with those gazillion tabs open) so you can place it on your lap without fear of it scorching your thighs mid meeting.
15. A sheet of stick-on sound dampeners so you don’t have to worry about opening and closing kitchen cabinets quietly if you’re a morning person and your roommate is a chronic snoozer.
16. Lint drying balls because, did I hear that correctly… these reduce the time it takes to dry laundry and replace the need for dryer sheets and softener? And to think, I had given up on my towels ever being fully dry — but when these are thrown in with them, they draw all the moisture out. Wow. I know what I’m adding to my adulting wishlist.
17. A set of shelf bins that’ll transform your chaotic mess of groceries into a fridge worthy of making an appearance on MTV’s Cribs. And if you live with forgetful roommates, you’ll actually be able to see what you’re stocked up on, so they don’t end up piling in doubles of the things they already bought last week.
18. A two-in-one keyboard and screen cleaner because that bit of schmutz between the G and H has been there since *checks calendar* the beginning of 2020 — and it’s finally time to take care of it.
19. Microfiber glass-cleaning cloths that will dust down tricky light fixtures that are known for gathering gunk. These will make your home *glow* once again and they won’t leave fibers behind — because streaks have no place on your glassware anymore.
20. A hanging T-shirt organizer if your fashion taste is best described as “my dresser drawers do not stay shut.” These ingenious rolls can store anything from T-shirts to pants and even linen items, so you can maximize your wardrobe space (and keep track of that one band tee you’ve been searching for for the past month).
21. A two-stage sharpener to save your blunt, sad-looking kitchen knives — that always fall flat at the most inopportune moments — from the grave. This’ll spruce ’em up and make chopping a less onerous task.
22. A silicone spatula if you’re anything like me and simply cannot rest until you get every last morsel of PB out of the jar. This handy tool gets in the nooks and crannies and ensures that not even a single dollop of mayo will go to waste.
23. An Angry Microwave Mama to come to your rescue after many, many meals have splattered all over your microwave and are just beyond cleaning by hand. Just fill her up with vinegar, water, and lemon juice and let her unleash her steam on your messes!
24. Debbie Meyer GreenBags so those bananas you bought yesterday can hit pause on developing brown spots overnight — and taste fresh for longer.
25. Finish booster powder to spruce up mugs that have had coffee stains in them for so long, you’ve forgotten what they looked like when you first purchased them. One cycle with this, and they’ll be back to their Day 1 state.
26. A TubShroom that’ll cancel showering with a pool of water beneath your feet. This little tool ~neatly~ captures hair and product residue so your drains remain unclogged. And, according to reviewers, it’s super duper easy to clean.
27. Scrubbing bubbles cleaning gels to alleviate the need to arduously give your toilet a daily scrub down. They live on the side of the bowl and give your throne a good cleanse every time you flush, so you don’t have to worry about brushing through grimy rings (and whatever else is in there) on the reg.
28. A coffee mug warmer for the sipper who can never finish their piping hot coffee or tea in one sitting. With three heat settings, you can go take that phone call with your mom knowing your morning cup o’ joe you just made has another chance at life.
29. A glass plant-watering system (in the shape of adorable birds!) because there is a higher being who wants your plant babies to live a long and fruitful life. And this eliminates the need to set a weekly phone reminder titled “water your children 💚.”
30. A natural pumice stone to remove unsightly pills that seem to appear everywhere from your sweaters to your bedding — and even on your furniture. This’ll erase any sign of fuzz balls in just a couple of strokes!
31. Reusable oven liners that’ll get ahead of unavoidable spills come dinnertime. These’ll prevent stove top and oven messes, so you can ditch clean up duty and give your arms a much deserved break after prepping all those meals for the whole fam.
32. A glass desktop dry erase board to optimize your workspace and save you from hoarding (and losing) a bajillion sticky note reminders. It even comes with a hidden storage drawer so you can *appear* to be keeping everything organized, even if your schedule might not be.
33. An expandable shelf organizer that’ll clean the clutter in that kitchen cupboard that’s bursting with mugs, bowls, glassware, and whatever else you’ve managed to stuff in there. Marie Kondo-ing your cabinet has never been easier… just look at that swoon-worthy organization!
34. A multi-use Everything Towel made of luxe muslin cotton to take care of kitchen spills, dish-drying, and can even be used as a nurse-to-nap blanket for your little one or as a hair towel for frizz-free absorption. These won’t leave fibers on dishware like regular ol’ towels and they hang dry in record speed.
35. A dishwasher magnet for a simple yet effective way for everyone in your household to *finally* determine if they can grab a clean spoon to eat their late-night ice cream.
36. A plant-based glass cleaning spray to a) tackle dried-on toothpaste stains that have been a part of your bathroom mirror for so long, they’re starting to look like a decorative choice, and b) avoid leaving you with a lingering headache that can sometimes be caused by harmful fumes found in chemical-based products.
37. A convenient over-the-door hair tool organizer, which frees up bathroom counter space and saves you from panic searching for your most-used stylers when you have a mid-morning meeting that you totally forgot about. (Some reviewers use this in the kitchen for their cooking utensils, too!)
38. A wood repair kit that will revive furniture and fixtures you thought were beyond help. These handy little markers perfectly touch up pet scratches and shoe scuffs that have gone untreated to reveal wood that looks brand spankin’ new.
39. A roomy rotating makeup organizer for the beauty expert who could use some help in tidying up their vanity and collection of products. With a quick swivel of this, there will be no need to treasure hunt for the serum that completes your five-step routine.
40. An electrical cord box that has a faux wood top and white base to seamlessly camouflage itself within your living room and hide unsightly wires. (Because we know you’re sick of seeing the ivy of cables that run from your TV down the sides of the wall.)
41. A disgustingly satisfying set of Sticky Stake insect traps that will make pesky gnats, thrips, and fruit flies think twice about coming anywhere near your precious collection of plant babies.
42. And a set of lightweight pruning shears if your green thumb has outgrown your space during quarantine. These handy tools will keep your budding plant children looking lush in just a couple snips. Plus, these have an ergonomic design that works for both righties AND lefties!
43. Blind dusters with microfiber sleeves because, sure, having your windows dressed with decorative blinds is nice, but did you know that area is a total magnet for not-so-cute dust bunnies?! With one quick swipe, you’ll remove allergy-causing particles faster than old you would sneeze and exclaim “bless you!” to thin air.
44. A pet-grooming glove brush that’ll not only have your fluffiest pals looking like they just stepped out of the groomers, but also help with any shedding problems around your home.
45. A door draft stopper for an effective way to finally seal out the bone-chilling breeze that flagrantly invites itself into your home during the colder months.
46. Heavy-duty cleaning wipes that will challenge intimidating messes — even on soft surfaces. Otherwise known as the perfect solution for the cleaner who wants to do *the least* when it comes to household maintenance.
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of TheNews.Top’s gift guides!