1. An engraved tungsten Super Mario band because marriage is having a designated Player Two for life.
2. A mixed-metal Triforce ring that’s so gorgeous you’ll never want to be without it. And why would you? It’s dangerous to go alone.
3. A Harry Potter-inspired halo ring with nods to Hermione’s time-turner necklace that’ll make it feel like time has stopped whenever you look at it. It’s that mesmerizingly beautiful.
4. An enamel-accented PlayStation 5 ring so even if you haven’t managed to snag an in-stock PS5 yet, you can still enjoy its futuristic aesthetic anytime, anywhere.
5. A slim diamond-encrusted Arya ring inspired by the independent princess from Game of Thrones who I think would very much approve of this elegant yet easy style.
6. A fairytale Rapunzel amethyst ring for fans of the movie Tangled who’ve ~got a dream~ of owning the most beautiful ring in the kingdom.
7. An Iron Man arc reactor ring powered by an aquamarine core to make you feel as strong and in-control as one of the Avengers. You might not be able to fly, but you can dominate that work presentation.
8. A two-tone Luke Skywalker-inspired band with details from the hilt design of a lightsaber that uses the power of The Force to elicit constant compliments, “oohs”, and “aahs”.
9. A mixed metal d20 dice ring for tabletop gamers ready to tackle their next encounter — a proposal. Take a deep breath and roll for initiative.
10. A glittering Poké Ball ring made with white sapphire, ruby, and a ready-made proposal line built-in: “I choose you!”
11. A fierce gold Dragon Ball ring encrusted with white diamonds and ruby stars if an out-of-this-world Super Saiyan proposal is what you’re after.
12. An elvish diamond ring created by the legendary studio who made the original One Ring for The Lord of the Ring movies. This one comes engraved with an Elvish love poem, so excuse me while I go plan my picturesque New Zealand wedding.
13. A naga diamond ring because if you can’t be The Mother of Dragons you can at least flaunt a glittering gold one on your left hand.
14. A Black Panther-inspired band designed to look like the one T’Challa inherited upon becoming king. I mean, who wouldn’t want a ring fit for Wakandan royalty?
15. A retro asymmetric Tetris band if the thought of falling tetromino blocks brings you a nostalgic sense of joy and not anxiety-inducing panic.
16. A two-part DNA diamond ring for science lovers looking to prove once and for all that smart *definitely* is sexy.
17. A Doctor Who style inspired by the iconic blue and white of the Tardis that any companion (time-traveling or not) will have only one response to: 😍
18. A limited-edition Starship Enterprise ring that’s unlike anything this galaxy has seen before. You’ve found the ring. Now go grab your favorite Trekkie and live long and prosper, together.
19. An ethereal moissanite branch ring if “I am an enchanting elven queen” is one of your daily affirmations.
20. A swirling Air Tribe ring to pay homage to your real first love, Avatar Aang, and the mythical flying bison you’re still holding out hope could be discovered in time for the wedding. Yip yip!
21. An intricate Wonder Woman ring that’ll really have you ~wondering~ if bullet-proof gauntlets are appropriate wedding attire.
22. A sparkling pink sapphire ring etched with motifs from Sailor Moon, like bows and the iconic Crisis Moon Compact, to make catching glimpses of your left hand about 1,000x more exciting.
23. A sterling silver Ritual of Mara ring fans of The Elder Scrolls might recognize as the symbol of the Divine of Love, herself. Fortunately, you can skip the pilgrimage to her temple and get straight to the proposal and subsequent happily-ever-after.
24. A titanium circuit board band because a tech whiz is like a modern-day wizard, and that’s a superpower worth showing off.
Get a ring that’ll make you wanna go: